At balanced living we take your privacy seriously. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with the data protection act 1998. We collect information about you for two reasons, firstly to process your order and secondly to provide you with the best possible service. We also want to use this great technology to treat you as real customers in the old fashioned sense of the word. We have drawn up some brief guidelines so that you know why collect this information is needed. The personal information that we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. We do not disclose buyers information to third parties.
We ask you to supply the following information during the ordering process:
- mailing address
- email address
- telephone number
- credit card details
We use this information for the following purposes:
- to send you the product that you have bought.
- to charge you for the product.
- to send email to you, after you have purchased a product.
- to email or phone to advise about product
- to let you know by email of new ranges and services that have come in.