Stone Therapy is the application of stones in a thermo-therapeutic massage. This is an age old therapy dating back 5000 years.
When heated, the rocks penetrate the muscles and ease tension. The cool stones soothe inflammation.
When hot and cold are alternated, the circulation is stimulated, thereby assisting the body in self-healing.
The weight of the rocks being accepted by the skin and the muscles has an effect completely unlike a 'normal' hot/cold treatment.
Those experiencing a hot stone massage can notice a healing improvement in the following symptoms:
- muscular aches, pains and sprains,
- circulation improvement,
- rheumatic and arthritic relief,
- back pain,
- stress, anxiety and tension,
The stones can be placed down your spine, along your arm or leg, and even in between your toes - anywhere you feel the need!
Create a relaxing experience by lighting the scented candle and incense.
A relaxing luxury Hot Rocks gift set
- 1 Velveteen bag includes 9 rocks varying in size
- Incense Holder
- Incense sticks
- Scented Candle
- Candle Holder
- Full instruction booklet
- Box size: 22cm (8.5inches) x 14cm (5.5 inches) 4cm (1.5 inches)
- Bag size: 12cms (4.5 inches) x 15cms (6 inches)